--CÔNG TY CỔ PHẦN 25 FIT--
• Responsible for customizing and maintaining Odoo ERP modules
• Responsible for coding, testing and debugging Odoo applications
• Responsible for writing & keeping technical documentation
• Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to address requirement questions
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Help maintain code quality, organization
- Experience in Odoo (especially Odoo 13+)
- Understanding of API, REST services
- Proficient with Python programming language and related frameworks
- Good knowledge of RDBMS Database: PostgreSQL
Nice to have
- Relevant OS knowledge (Linux, Unix, Windows, etc)
- Strong with git/repository management
- Can work in a dynamic change environment and have the right attitude to learn and implement
- Good interpersonal, communication, organizational, verbal, and written skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and